Introduction

Why should you listen to me? No reason. I’ve never climbed Mt. Everest, survived the savage jungle or narrowly escaped death by shear will, determination and a really big knife. Hell, I’ve never even been a Boy Scout. I don’t proclaim to know everything and would not consider myself an expert. I have several key favorite resources and will list and refer to these tools often. So, what can I offer that you can’t find in a number of really great web sites and countless numbers of books and other well researched resources? I don’t know. Why am I doing this? To share the knowledge I have and my experiences with others who share similar interests. This information is dedicated to those who find themselves in the Colorado Rocky Mountain Region as this is where I have spent my life.

No comments: